Claimbits - earn free bitcoins

I just want to give my honest review.  I just want to give my honest review of claimbits. They are 100% legit. I just started like less than a month ago and already received two payment view of claimbits. They are 100% legit.  I just started like less than a month ago and already received two payments. It is more than just a faucet.

This is all the activities where you can earn free bitcoin listed below:

  • Faucet-earn up to 10 000 bits every 15 minutes
  • Shortlinks-earn bits by visiting shortlinks
  • Ptc ads-earn bits by visiting websites
  • Offerwalls-earn bits by completing offers
  • Cpu mining-earn bits by using your device cpu
Other features include:


  • Lottery-win thousands of bits every week
  • Levels-with every level you reach you earn more from the faucet
  • Activity rewards-claim free bits for being active
  • Jobs-claim bits for completing simple tasks
  • Investment game-Guess if bitcoin will go up or down in next 5 minutes and so multiplying your bits
  • Shortlink contest-the more shortlinks you visit, the more chances you have to win weekly contest
This is the many ways that you can earn free bits.
Give it a try. It takes less than 1 minute to join and its free.Join now. Its free

Included is my proof of payment:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog